15 October 2007

Who's in your top 5?

My top five list of living people who would be most interesting to sit around and have drinks with:

#1. Dee Snider, lead singer of Twisted Sister. This is based on one quote: "...I'd like to see Tracy Chapman or Paul Simon plug into two Marshall stacks and ride the lightening."


#2. Neil deGrasse Tyson. Obviously.

#3. Willie Nelson. Because no one is cooler than Willie Nelson. Not even Neil deGrasse Tyson.

#4. Helen Thomas, because I felt I needed a least one woman on the list.

#5. Yeah, not so sure who this would be.

3 comments:

Michael L. Heien said...

you posted without a #5? I assume they have to be alive judging by your list. That makes it tougher.

1. J. Craig Venter (genome guy)
2. Vanilla Ice
3. William Shatner
4. Rudolf Marcus (Electron transfer guy)
5. I choose to leave this blank too. I may go with David Bowie, or someone who rocks harder. But they may be too stoned to have a conversation with. Maybe 1965 Ozzy.

ALM said...

David Bowie is a pretty good answer for the #5 spot. And actually, I just thought of my 5th person, so I'll add her right now.

Anonymous said...

I dreamt last night that I was still living in Champaign and that Peyton Manning lived just the other side of Danville and he invited me over to his house so we could hang out and go to Menards for fun! Um, I guess I'm saying my list would be boring, all athletes probably. Probably Bill Clinton would be on it though.