28 April 2008

I've Got No Sorts

I am completely out of sorts, thanks to traveling for various work-related and visiting-type things.

Four factoids about Ball State University/Muncie, Indiana:
#1, Ball State is named after the Ball jar canning people
#2, It's most well-known alumnus is David Letterman
#3, Muncie is the home of Garfield the Cat
#4, Scotty's Brewhouse serves Bell's Oberon beer and an acceptable chicken tortilla soup

I am spending FAR too much time in Indiana these days. Muncie last week for an extra-special, most fascinating conference on copyright in libraries (okay, actually it was a pretty good conference and I learned a lot about sections 107 & 108 of the copyright code). And then Indianapolis this week for an extra-special, not-really-fascinating, mostly-annoying-because-I-have-to-present meeting on the CONTENTdm DAMS (Digital Asset Management System). Ah, such is the life of your friendly, neighborhood information professional. I'm not a librarian, I just play one on t.v.

2 comments:

JH said...

Try this:

http://tinyurl.com/wzmyb

ALM said...

Perfect!!!!